Menu

Must have Teaching Comp. videos for TOG Year 4

We LOVED Churchill by Fears. It is enjoyable. He speaks from memory a lot. We also got A History of Hitler's Empire by Thomas Childers and though my oldest has found it interesting, I cannot recommend it. He stammers a lot and constantly looks at his notes. They overlapped some as well. You can often get Churchill for 19 dollars on special sales and it is quite worth it. Those are the only two we used for history. Now my oldest is doing the audio cd's of CS Lewis by Markos and they are great. I've only listened to a few of them, but I've enjoyed every one so far. He has gotten some bad reviews on the tEaching Company sight for his pro-Christian perspective. He's a professor at Houston Baptist University and I love him!! But I'm a Christian!

Christine

We LOVED Churchill by Fears. It is enjoyable. He speaks from memory a lot. We also got A History of Hitler's Empire by Thomas Childers and though my oldest has found it interesting, I cannot recommend it. He stammers a lot and constantly looks at his notes. They overlapped some as well. You can often get Churchill for 19 dollars on special sales and it is quite worth it. Those are the only two we used for history. Now my oldest is doing the audio cd's of CS Lewis by Markos and they are great. I've only listened to a few of them, but I've enjoyed every one so far. He has gotten some bad reviews on the tEaching Company sight for his pro-Christian perspective. He's a professor at Houston Baptist University and I love him!! But I'm a Christian!

Christine

Thank you.

They have a sale on now, make sure you get the super prices. I'm unfamiliar with TOG, so I don't have any recommendations. And your library may have some titles. There is a big Teaching Company,thread on the high school board.

PLUS: Save an extra 15% on any order of $75 or more! Simply enter Coupon Code CKSA into your shopping cart at http://www.THEGREATCOURSES.com to take advantage of this limited-time special deal!

But you must ACT NOW—this offer expires at midnight on Monday, December 27!

If you prefer to call in to order, please mention priority code 50328 to get these low prices.