Menu

Teachers' Lounge! 12-17-2010

This is for YOU, Jean in Newcastle! ;)

Sorry I'm late today, Ladies! If my sinuses were balloons they'd be floating in the air right now!

Okay, so we've passed lunch by now. What's for SNACK? I'm working on a Pepsi. Not sure if I'm hungry again yet.

What very unique activity are you planning to do within the next week or so?

Me: I was reminded by a friend that those who are working retail right now are quite often being treated in an atrociously poor manner by the shoppers, so either tomorrow or Monday, I'm going to go out and deliver candy canes and/or chocolate to some of those wearied workers. Plus, on Christmas morning our family is going to see The Dawn Treader!:hurray:

Who's staying in town for Christmas? Who's travelling? Me: we're staying here in the desert.

Talk to me! :bigear:

Snack: ummmm....not sure yet, maybe an apple.

Unique: Well, it's our six year anniversary next Tuesday, so we'll be going out to eat and going to see a movie. Not sure if we'll see Harry Potter or Narnia. But seeing a movie in the expensive theater only happens once or twice a year.

We'll be staying here for Christmas, hubby's got to work.

There you are!

Lunch- homemade "fishwich" (bread, cheese, one fish stick), salad

It's not time here for a snack yet.:)

Unique activity- finish our Christmas newspaper (not a newsletter of what we're doing, but a showcase of our latest writings) and send them out.

Read "The Candymaker's Gift" to the kids and then make Christmas cookies for the neighborhood.

Staying in town for Christmas