Menu

Mary Kay gals, a question for you

A while back (when I had some cash!) I stocked up on timewise products. The other day I bought my first product in a while, timewise moisturizer, in its new packaging. I do not like it! The product itself has the same wonderful qualities EXCEPT it smells... not good. I wonder if the lotion is picking up the odor of the new plastic squeeze-tube packaging? Or, has the product itself actually been reformulated?

Anyway, I am just curious to know if you have had clients commenting about it. I would tell my regular MK person, but I don't have one right now (haven't since our last move - picked up my recent purchase at a fundraising boutique).

A while back (when I had some cash!) I stocked up on timewise products. The other day I bought my first product in a while, timewise moisturizer, in its new packaging. I do not like it! The product itself has the same wonderful qualities EXCEPT it smells... not good. I wonder if the lotion is picking up the odor of the new plastic squeeze-tube packaging? Or, has the product itself actually been reformulated?

Anyway, I am just curious to know if you have had clients commenting about it. I would tell my regular MK person, but I don't have one right now (haven't since our last move - picked up my recent purchase at a fundraising boutique).

Maybe it just went bad in storage. Doesn't your bottle have the sticker of the MK Consultant from which it came?