Menu

Need more toy help-Hop balls?

We might do this instead of the plasmacars, because I found out you shouldn't use them on hardwood floors.

So, I've been doing my research, and the Gymnic balls got good reviews, except people said that the handle was thin (not tubular) and broke easily. So now I'm wondering which ones I should get. I'd love to get one too, and some do go up to adult size.

Help!

We've had a Gymnic Hop and a Rody for 3 years now, stored outside in the garage, left in the 117 Arizona sun for a few days, used on gravel, grass, sidewalk, pavement, every possible puncture threat, and they both have survived. Not one leak.

I highly recommend them!

Almost the same story with the same toys, but in Mississippi heat and humidity. I am pretty sure Rody was purchased for Bacon when she was 2, so it is going on 8 years and is on its third child. Wonderful product!

We've had a Gymnic Hop and a Rody for 3 years now, stored outside in the garage, left in the 117 Arizona sun for a few days, used on gravel, grass, sidewalk, pavement, every possible puncture threat, and they both have survived. Not one leak.

I highly recommend them!

So, no problem with the handles? In the picture, the handles looked thin, not tubular.