Menu

If you have an ipod touch 4th generation,

is the sound quality good? I was reading some reviews on Amazon and some were complaining about it.

You do have volume control, right?

On the other hand, I have read some great reviews.

I have been looking at all these different alternatives and I'm going crazy.

Please share.

Thanks. I'm considering the ipod 4th generation 8gb as Christmas gifts for ds16 and ds14.

They have not asked for them. Ds16 has not asked for anything. He has the old nano (no screen) 2GB that he got years ago.

This will be a total surprise.

However, there are educational purposes for these gifts;)

I will say my eldest has had an iPod since he was 12. We got him a refurbished one off of Apple's site for $99. It held up and he really liked it. Now when he mentioned using his money on Black Friday to get an 8gb Touch, I really didn't see what the big deal was... it was a music player, like his old Nano's, and it was touchscreen like my phone. I can see how it would be cool to a teen, but really what's the big deal, right??

Well then he got it, and OMGosh!!! He can text via WiFi, it has games, it's customizable... the list goes on and on. He LOVES this thing, and I am pretty impressed. In fact, I wouldn't mind having one, it is so much more then "just a music player" ;) LOL