Menu

Dave Ramsey help, please

you can do it at home. They sell a home kit. i think you get much more out of it when you do it with others, but that is just my opinion.

DH and I teach Crown Financial at our church. It has changed our lives!

BTW: You can go to LivingLikeNoOneElse.com as a free Dave Ramsey forum for more advice.

Dawn

We bought the High School Homeschool Student kit from Homeschool Buyers Coop.....that has been the best $75 I spent. I have been watching the DVD's with my teen and have learned so much from it. My teen has a workbook to work through as we go. It is from the Financial Peace University, but geared toward younger, with some special segments for teen/college age. I highly, highly would recommend it.

We bought the High School Homeschool Student kit from Homeschool Buyers Coop.....that has been the best $75 I spent. I have been watching the DVD's with my teen and have learned so much from it. My teen has a workbook to work through as we go. It is from the Financial Peace University, but geared toward younger, with some special segments for teen/college age. I highly, highly would recommend it.

We have this too. So far, so good! (We're on unit 2)