Menu

Waxed wood floors?

The box that the Raid foggers came in says to cover any waxed wood floors with newspaper. Our entire house has hardwood floors! I personally have not waxed them in the 2 years we have lived here, but I have no idea what the people before us did. So do I need to cover the floors? Where on earth would I get that much newspaper?

Why would you use a Raid fogger? Much healthier to look for other bug killing solutions, lots on these boards. That stuff will leave pestiside residue on everything, everything you touch, everything you eat off, everything. Please reconsider.

I've been living in this house for 2 yrs. The renter before us was not the cleanest, and it is an old house. In 2 yrs, I have not been able to get rid of the cockroaches, ants, silverfish, beetles, wolf spiders, black widows, and now fleas. I don't like to use chemicals, but I don't want my kids getting bit by the black widow that crawled out of their toybox either.

What are the alternatives? Are they effective?

Edited by mo2