Menu

Questions about FLL1

Hi, I am considering FLL 1/WWE 1 next year for LA (for our daughter who is currently a K-er). I do have a couple of questions - and I appreciate ANY opinions. Thanks for taking time to answer these...

1. If we like WWE 1, 2 and 3...will we "probably" like FLL 1 and 2 (we would not be using FLL 3 or 4)?

2. Would FLL 1/2 be fairly compatible with a Social Sue?

3. Should FLL 1 be started at the beginning of 1st grade (I read threads where people were starting this in K)? :confused:

Thank-you so much for any input. This kid is currently working through MFW K and really enjoys it.

Hi,

We are using FLL 1 and WWE 1, but I am finding this combination repetitive. And, I don't like reading the snippets of stories in WW1-- we like to read the whole thing, so we have "gone off the grid" and are using just the instructions found in the Complete Writer. If that makes sense. You can do what WWE 1 recommends, using the texts in FLL.

Thank-you for all the replies/reviews! :001_smile:

I'm going to use this for her LA for 1st and 2nd grade.

As far as light and repetitive, she really needs light. I use CLE LA with the older kids and I was a little worried about pushing her thru LA 100's (which my son really struggled with). She seems to really like MFW K. She can do her 30 minutes and then run off and be a butterfly fairy princess again. :tongue_smilie:

Little Nyssa, I think I understand what you saying... That sounds like the kind of tweaking I have to do with my oldest daughter.

Thanks for your reviews!