Menu

movie review for an older movie

Do you mean does it have any curse words or anything in it? I can't remember but if you look it up on Netflix it says:

Rated PG for mild violence, "ok for kids aged 12+"

But then again, when I look at some of the member reviews on there, one person said: "Good movie. Rating says that its ok for 12+. That is insane considering all the bad language in this movie."

and somebody else said: "

Not a good movie for younger kids. some swearing, bad guy rolling joint in bathroom stall and drinking. But wiht that being said I think this is a good movie for preteen/ teens and a good teaching tool. Its a good movie to boot!"

Most people gave it good reviews.

I don't even remember any of that stuff. I loved that movie lol.

And what a crush I had on Ralph Macchio! Maybe not as much as when he was in The Outsiders (I think I had a crush on EVERY actor in The Outsiders) but yeah, loved The Karate Kid back when :D (I think I was like 13-14).

And what a crush I had on Ralph Macchio! Maybe not as much as when he was in The Outsiders (I think I had a crush on EVERY actor in The Outsiders) but yeah, loved The Karate Kid back when :D (I think I was like 13-14).

OH MAN! I know what you are talking about! Ralph was my FAVORITE! I agree about the Outsiders as well!

Tom Cruise, Patrick Swayze, C. Thomas Howell, Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio

outsiders.jpg

bf3c7e1e-a5c4-49ab-8330-13b9d1ac6235

OH MAN! I know what you are talking about! Ralph was my FAVORITE! I agree about the Outsiders as well!

Tom Cruise, Patrick Swayze, C. Thomas Howell, Rob Lowe, Emilio Estevez, Matt Dillon, Ralph Macchio

outsiders.jpg

bf3c7e1e-a5c4-49ab-8330-13b9d1ac6235

And when he died....

"Stay Gold, Ponyboy..." :crying:

Oh, man.

LOL.

We recently previewed it wondering if we could show it to the kids. Nope, in addition to what pp have said it also has the scene where Mr. Miyagi (sp) is drinking, mourning the anniversary of his family's death and he gives some alcohol to Daniel (underage) and he drinks it.

Too bad because it's a great movie! (And yes, I had a crush on Ralph Macchio;)).

We recently previewed it wondering if we could show it to the kids. Nope, in addition to what pp have said it also has the scene where Mr. Miyagi (sp) is drinking, mourning the anniversary of his family's death and he gives some alcohol to Daniel (underage) and he drinks it.

Too bad because it's a great movie! (And yes, I had a crush on Ralph Macchio;)).

Dang it! Why do they have to do this?

I need to get Clearplay. I'd be able to see a lot more movies.