Menu

Church event - photo packages

I am a professional photographer and am doing a western/saloon type photo booth for my mom's church's "chuckwagon" event tomorrow night. I'm trying to put together my price sheet so I can get it printed off.

That said....what kind of package options would you want? I'm thinking only 2 or 3 packages with a small list of a la carte choices. Just trying to figure out what to put in the packages and thought what better to do than ask people what they would want!

Thanks so much!

I have never used any of that size for any of my children. We just don't have much wall space. Very few photographers have packages that don't include this size which means I end up buying a pic I don't want just to get what I do want or I have to buy ala carte which is usually more expensive.

I am a professional photographer and am doing a western/saloon type photo booth for my mom's church's "chuckwagon" event tomorrow night. I'm trying to put together my price sheet so I can get it printed off.

That said....what kind of package options would you want? I'm thinking only 2 or 3 packages with a small list of a la carte choices. Just trying to figure out what to put in the packages and thought what better to do than ask people what they would want!

Thanks so much!

We always try to buy 4 5x7s (we would do 3, but you usually have to buy per sheet and there are usually 2 per sheet) and maybe a sheet of wallets. We never buy any package that includes an 8x10 because nobody wants them.

I always like to get 3 5x7s: one for us, one for one set of grandparents, and one for the other set of grandparents. I would also like 1 5x7 (for us) and 3 refrigerator magnets (for us and the grandparents). The grandparents are not likely to put the picture in a frame or an album, so a refrigerator magnet is perfect.

4x6s! It seems no package has 4x6s!

Yeah, in my regular sessions, I don't even offer 4x6s. Well....I do by request, and they are the same price as my 5x7s. I know most clients probably don't like that, but one can't run a profitable business on orders of 10 4x6s, especially when they are not the most cost effective size for ME to order from my lab.