Menu

Periodic table poster

anjnluv

Anyone know where I could get a free periodic table of the elements poster? I'd like one bigger than the 8 1/2 X 11 size you can download off the net.

I don't know of one that you can download from the net, but we got a lovely one from Rainbow Resource. Their links seldom work. You could do a search. It's a really colorful and nice one. :)

It was not free but I saw a cool one at the museum (I am sure you can get them elsewhere) that has a little picture of the actual element on it when possible. I thought that was really cool. They were like those laminated placemat size. I think it was like $5. I know that is not at all what you were asking about but I had to chime in because it was cool!

It was not free but I saw a cool one at the museum (I am sure you can get them elsewhere) that has a little picture of the actual element on it when possible. I thought that was really cool. They were like those laminated placemat size. I think it was like $5. I know that is not at all what you were asking about but I had to chime in because it was cool!

I think that this is the one your talking about. If so, I have to say, as a chemist (well really biochemist), it's the coolest one I've ever seen!!

To the OP, I don't know of a free periodic table that is larger than 8 1/2 by 11. I think if you want one that is poster size, your probably going to have to pay for it.

• 2 months later...