Menu

Tell Me More language curriculum

Neither Rosetta Stone nor Tell Me More worked for my dd. She needed explicit instruction.

Visual Link Spanish is working well for her, and they have a money-back guarantee which I copied below. I know that NARHS considers their level 1 to be equivalent to high school Spanish I.

http://www.learnspanishtoday.com/online_store.htm?link=1

Return Policy

It is our goal to give you the opportunity to try the course in your own home on your own time. This is why we offer a full 6 month in home trial of the course.

If you are not satisfied with the product and wish to receive a refund, you must contact us within 6 months of receiving your order. To receive a full refund of the cost of the product, you need to meet the following criteria:

1. Call 801-475-4441 to get a RMA # before you return the course. This RMA # needs to be written on the outside of the shipping container that you return the product in.

2. You must return your order in its entirety.

3. Each item of the order must be returned free of any damage.

4. Each disc you receive is individually sealed. This factory seal may only be broken on two of the discs. This gives you the chance to fully try the course to make sure it will work for you. If you have broken the seal on more then 2 discs, there will be a 10% restocking fee for each disc that was opened with a maximum restocking fee of 80%.

Most of our items come with a free shipping option. If you choose to upgrade to an express shipping method, the cost of this upgraded shipping is nonrefundable. You are also responsible for shipping costs associated with returning the product.

My dd uses Tell Me More French & German along with other curriculum. We've found it helpful for pronunciation and the amount of practice it gives for grammar, etc. If you're aiming to learn a language well; I wouldn't use it as a stand alone curriculum. We incorporate a workbook curriculum/online class, as well as lots of books, CDs & DVDs.

We also tried Rosetta Stone but did not like it at all. It was too disjointed and did not progress in a logical manner.

HTH!

My dd uses Tell Me More French & German along with other curriculum. We've found it helpful for pronunciation and the amount of practice it gives for grammar, etc. If you're aiming to learn a language well; I wouldn't use it as a stand alone curriculum. We incorporate a workbook curriculum/online class, as well as lots of books, CDs & DVDs.

We also tried Rosetta Stone but did not like it at all. It was too disjointed and did not progress in a logical manner.

HTH!

Can you tell me more about the CLE french that you are using? I'm finding a bunch of different books on amazon, but no real descriptions of what is covered in which book. My dd (13) is just starting French. We have TMM, but want more workbook activities/instruction for her.