Menu

Work at home- HS MOM

Hi. I am posting for a friend of mine who needs to work from home. I searched the forums and nothing will come up. Not sure what the deal is because I know I have seen it discussed here several times.

Anyway, she is single and has several children that she cannot leave at home. She would like to find work online, but doesn't know what is legitimate and what isn't. If anyone on here has worked online monitoring a chat room or doing another kind of work, please let us know what companies are trustworthy. Also, a job working on the phone might work for her if anyone knows of one. Thanks a million.

I worked for Liveops. It's not a scam AT ALL. I made decent money. You do have to pay for your own equipment and drug testing, but it's all a tax write-off.

If she does work for Liveops, she would have to make sure that the kids are not heard in the background. Phone calls are recorded and complete quiet is a must.