Menu

Need suggestions for a free online math drill site

Wendy in WI

Hello,

I'm looking for a few websites which provide online math drills. It would be great if they were free.

Trying to find some different ways for my 5th and 2nd graders to get some extra practice that wouldn't count as "school." We've used the online drills from Math-U-See, but just wanted to know if anyone else had some suggestions.

Happy Homeschooling,

Wendy

Times Attack was perfect for my 9 yr old. Until we started this game, he completely refused to memorize his multiplication facts, preferring to work out the problems in his head. I tried other games, and none of them had the appeal of this one! The first level is free. Your children will most likely ask to buy the upgrades - especially lava level! I was concerned at first that there is quite a lot of game-play (running around, exploring) in-between the math questions, but there is no question that his skills advanced, and that he is quickly gaining mastery of his multiplication tables.

http://www.bigbrainz.com/