Menu

Weight Watchers

I know there's been some discussion about this before. I decided to get serious about ww for the millionth time today. I do it on my own since there are no meetings here and I've lost 50 - 55 lbs., depending on what time of month it is. I still have a good bit to go. The problem is my workout and weight loss buddy moved a couple of months ago and I have nobody here to motivate me. I've stalled because nobody's yelling at me to get my behind to the gym. So I was wondering if anybody wanted to be my buddy and we can keep track of each other through e-mail. Doesn't matter if you're not doing ww too.

Did you see that Quiverof10 just started a "getting healthy" social group here? Check it out!

I am doing WW though (also for the upteenth time). Today is day 5 for me. I started it again on my own at home because I have all the materials and I'm familiar with it, and my husband is doing it with me.

I decided not to go to WW meetings again because they are so expensive, but I found that there are TOPS meetings around here and we decided to go to those for our weigh ins/support/accountability because it's so much cheaper than WW. But WW is still the plan we'll be following.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like :)

Nance