Menu

Drawing book recommendation needed

kclopez

I don't know yet if it will work, but I have an 8 year old with poor drawing skills. I got this

http://www.creativityforkids.com/products/product_detail.aspx?id=27A2DC5F4E09419DBF6848B9B014885A

He loves pokemon and such. The other thing I got from borders is the Boys' Doodle book. 2 different things, but ds is excited to try them

I picked up Mark Kistler's Draw Squad at a curriculum sale, and love it. Great for that age, and even a little older.

:iagree:I picked this up for my kiddos and just love it! I got it off amazon used really cheap. It's so great that all three of my kiddos (12, 10 & 7) enjoy it and use it in their free time, as well as for some school assignments.

We are doing the Phonics of Drawing this term with my 3 kids ages 8, 10, and 13. It is set up to go along with the stages of the trivium, and me not being artistically inclined, at all, I think we are really going to enjoy the lessons. it is available on Lulu.com as an ebook very cheap right now. I also got Multimedia Jr from the same publisher that we are going to do after we finish the drawing book.