Menu

Question about buying used Teaching Textbooks

thepoteetteam

I bought prealgebra used, and had no problem. I used the serial number on the cardboard cd holder, and it worked fine. I seem to remember TT has something on their website about it being reusable, whether you are selling or buying, and to call them if you have any problems loading it.

It is reusable. The only thing is it can only be installed X number of times or some such before the password won't work anymore. At that point, you would have to call Teaching Textbooks to tell them you bought it used and that you need them to help you with the code so it would work on your computer. They will need to know the name/address of the person YOU bought it from, because that's what they'll have under their records. So when it gets mailed to you, keep that return address til you make sure it works!!

I had to do this when I bought TT5 used recently, and I had no problem calling TT and getting them to make it work for me, but I did have to give the address of the person I bought it from.