Menu

Miller Levine Biology and Ebay Question

Does anyone know where I can post For Sale ads besides Ebay, they pulled my listing because instructor guide for workbook was pictured and I apparently haven't posted enough to post here. I am leery of Vegsource because I have had so many people not pay and drag the transaction on for ever.

Thanks!

Jenn

homeschoolva@ yahoo dot com

Yes, I guess I can make some comments. Strange thing is I have been on here since the boards began, I read the book and started homeschooling when it first came out, I am just not usually one to post :) Guess I should:D be contributing anyway, this will be incentive.

Hi,

It's a matter of how you present your teacher's manual on Ebay. Haven't you noticed there are teacher's manuals on listed on Ebay? You just can't say they are teacher's manuals. I had several listings pulled and knew I had seen other teacher's manual listed and may have even bought some from there. Go back and look at how the creative sellers list their teacher's manuals. Some of the most common ways are: textbook bundle, parent's text, teacher's text, etc. It can be listed there just not with the words "teacher's manual or answer key". They apparently have software that searches and picks up on those words.

Homeschool classifieds is another place to list and I have had very good luck selling and buying there.

Carolyn

I thought I heard Ebay had lifted their ban on selling teacher manuals. Bummer! I'll remember this when I put my next auction up. I have never had one yanked but I use words like: teacher guide, solutions, help manual or simply take a picture of the solutions manual and have it display and be sure to tell the potential buyers to contact you if they have questions. They'll usually send an email and verify there is a solutions manual.