Menu

File folder games for workboxes?

parias1126

We LOVE ff games. I have aquired most of mine from evan moor's printable site - teacherfilebox.com. They also have pocket folder games, envelope games and centers, shoebox games - the possibilities are endless. I have done the research and printed off quite a few $20+ books from my membership so it's well worth the price imo.

I have several of the books called File Folder Games by Carson Dellosa. I had big ideas of making a lot of them. But, most didn't happen. I finally am to the point that my oldest dd and I color them, cut them out and use them just like that. No pasting to folders, no laminating....nothin' (just store them in baggies). But, I do have a few that I definitely recommend, because all you need to do is cut them out. They are already very colorful and they are so super cute. Again, to save time you can just store them in a manila envelopes or something instead of the typical pasting on file folders/laminating. Here's some links:

Colorful File Folder Games

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Daps&field-keywords=colorful+file+folder+games&ih=9_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_0_1.62_651&fsc=8

Basic G.A.M.E.S.

http://www.amazon.com/Basic-Language-Arts-G-M-E-S/dp/1594414777/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1280448844&sr=8-7

The Basic G.A.M.E.S. tend to be a little harder to find. There are different grade levels and books called Basic Math G.A.M.E.S., Basic Phonics G.A.M.E.S., and Basic Language Arts G.A.M.E.S.

You might have to do some searching around to see if you can find sample pages.

We LOVE ff games. I have aquired most of mine from evan moor's printable site - teacherfilebox.com. They also have pocket folder games, envelope games and centers, shoebox games - the possibilities are endless. I have done the research and printed off quite a few $20+ books from my membership so it's well worth the price imo.

Thank you so much for this website! I had no idea! This looks wonderful! :001_smile:

There are a lot of great games out there. My file-folder game links are all to free sites and are at the bottom of my Hands-on and Visual Learning page on my blog.

We also use workboxes and the games can be a lot of fun. If you click on my tags for math or language arts you can see some of the stuff we use to make these fun including file-folder games.:001_smile: