Menu

Disney World and Tour Guide Mike

Does anyone have any experience with this? We are leaving in the middle of the week and I don't know how this works. Is it an individualized plan or just recommendations for anyone who is going at certain times of the year? I don't want to waste my money purchasing this if it is too late to make use of it! Any info would be GREATLY appreciated.:confused:

It's NOT an individualized tour plan. There's a ton of information on TGM, and some of it's very helpful, but I definitely wouldn't pay for it a few days before your trip. There are a couple of different touring plans per park (based on what kind of group you have, kid ages, etc), and they're very detailed, but there's not a way to tweak them on the site. The other big feature is a guide to which park is best to go to on which day to avoid crowds.

In your situation, I'd go with touringplans.com instead. They're cheaper, have a lot more touring plans to choose from, and have a similar feature for picking which park on which day. It's also much easier to navigate and just find the bare bones information there. TGM can be overwhelming and takes awhile to get a feel for.

It's NOT an individualized tour plan. There's a ton of information on TGM, and some of it's very helpful, but I definitely wouldn't pay for it a few days before your trip. There are a couple of different touring plans per park (based on what kind of group you have, kid ages, etc), and they're very detailed, but there's not a way to tweak them on the site. The other big feature is a guide to which park is best to go to on which day to avoid crowds.

In your situation, I'd go with touringplans.com instead. They're cheaper, have a lot more touring plans to choose from, and have a similar feature for picking which park on which day. It's also much easier to navigate and just find the bare bones information there. TGM can be overwhelming and takes awhile to get a feel for.

:iagree: TGM is awesome if you have the time to sort through and plan it yourself. I would only recommend TGM at this point if your park days are not planned and you aren't hemmed in by dining reservations. His best/worst parks days are spot on. Otherwise, if you already have your days mapped out, it's probably best to stick with Touring Plans.