Menu

On a Clear Day -- Great movie (Netflix instant)

I wouldn't personally have my younger ones watch it because the relationships and subject matter in my opinion do not match my boys' ages. I am perfectly fine with John and Aaron watching it.

You can get a detailed description at www.screenit.com

There was a little off humor, a brief scene with the lead character's daughter-in-law walking in a bathing suit (not that this would lead to a PG-rating, but modesty is one of the things we consider for our guys), you briefly see one of the guy's rear in the pool changing area, and I remember a couple of curse words.

It is a wonderful movie about family dynamics, about getting older, about life not ending up how you expect it, about communication, about forgiveness, and about friendship.

Rats, they don't have it at my library and I don't have netflix. I've been considering getting a netflix account for a while now, so maybe now's the time. Just curious - it's rated PG-13. Do you remember what particularly was not appropriate for younger kids?