Menu

Cloth diapers--Fuzzi Bunz or Hugga Buns or...?

When I was cloth diapering, I used Thirsty's PreFolds, which were hard to come by and excellent!! I had them trimmed. Then I used Bummis Super Whisper Wraps or Thirsty Diaper covers. I was quite proud of my rainbow array of colors I was collecting :)

I used to have a bag in the bathroom near the laundry room that I would use my diaper sprayer on for ickies, and one in my laundry room for just wet ones. I did laundry every day at the start of the morning. I believe it was 1 soak load for washing (I used Tide and never had a problem), but 2 cycles in the dryer because the PF's were so thick. The covers came out after 1 dryer run on low.

I had about 10 covers and 18-20 PF's. If you need/want any more information- though it seems with 6 pages you've gotten a lot, you can feel free to PM me ;)

BTW, I actually *miss* my cloth diapering days. And I was NEVER a mama that I thought would EVER CD!!! Let alone actually miss the days....

*Also, if you decide to go the PF route... these were supposed to be EXCELLENT as well:

http://www.greenmountaindiapers.com/diapers.htm