Menu

great iPhone/ iPad app for Flylady routines

it's called HomeRoutines and it is really brilliant and totally adaptable for your own routines. it even has a built in timer. it is simple enough to not overwhelm, yet can give you enough for all your basic cleaning routines, including customizable zones.

it works without Flylady though. it is just based on her system.

just thought I would share for those who like that sort of thing.

thanks for posting, I just bought it. I'm sure it will magically clean my house for me, right? ;)

Absoutely! :lol:

Getting back on the Flylady bandwagon has been good for me, though. Just getting dressed in the morning, even during school holidays here, has meant my days are much more productive- during our winter blustery, hibernating weather, I have done a lot of catching up on things at home- taxes, decluttering, a financial overhaul. Just getting those first few things done in the day...swish and swipe, laundry, dressed to sheepskin slippers :), seems to stop me from noticing its midday and all I have done is drunk tea and done my email and these boards :)

Just wanted to post an update, I am loving this app! It gives me little (virtual) gold stars when I finish things! It is really motivating me and I love the various features -- there is a morning list, an evening list, a weekly list, and the various focus zones. All customizable. I got a ton done this week, much more housework than I would usually do... I think because I had a place to start and it's broken into small bite-size chunks.

Although it still isn't doing the work for me, I am quite happy with the $5 I spent.