Menu

Classical Conversations tuition?

Oak Knoll Mom

Go to the cc website and click to the on the word Budgeting somewhere on the left I think.

Also, contact your local group and see if they need helpers and that could reduce your tuition.

I know that we are looking into this as well.

We currently attend a co-op where we only can choose 3 classes and pay $400, but CC is actually about the same or a little less.

Since it is more than 3 subject areas, it is a good value, I think.

S

It's $312 for Foundations and $288 for Essentials.

As a tutor, I am assuming she didn't pay therefore it's considered income. Any tuition credit has to be claimed as income.

It's possible that your director should have given you a 1099-MISC. I would check with her.

None of my bees-wax I guess, but why would you need to know this????

Is this tax deductible????

Just wondering?

gene

It's $312 for Foundations and $288 for Essentials.

As a tutor, I am assuming she didn't pay therefore it's considered income. Any tuition credit has to be claimed as income.

It's possible that your director should have given you a 1099-MISC. I would check with her.

Steph is correct. DH and I were doing taxes and I couldn't remember exactly how much we needed to claim for the tuition part of my income.

Also, Steph, I ended up making about $20 less than the requirement for my director to give me a 1099. She'll have to give me one for '08, though, because I'm going to end up with a small bonus which will push me over the top.