Menu

Favorite brand or source for puppets?

We would like to get some nice quality puppets for our family to use for years to come. We want them to have movable mouths and be large enough for an adult to use. What is your favorite source for good quality puppets like this?

We would like to get some nice quality puppets for our family to use for years to come. We want them to have movable mouths and be large enough for an adult to use. What is your favorite source for good quality puppets like this?

Folkmanis are our favorite puppets ....by far! The faces have great expressions, they are comfortable for adult and child size hands and the fabrics are wonderful quality.

We have had many of their puppets, drooled over many more and have never been disappointed in any purchase we have made.

Guest Alte Veste Academy
Folkmanis are our favorite puppets ....by far! The faces have great expressions, they are comfortable for adult and child size hands and the fabrics are wonderful quality.

We have had many of their puppets, drooled over many more and have never been disappointed in any purchase we have made.

:iagree: wholeheartedly! Folkmanis puppets are the best! I usually get ours on Amazon.

We have probably 20 or more and they are all wonderful. Even some that look average online get to us and we're thrilled at how much better they are than we even imagined.

Guest Alte Veste Academy

Oh, I see you have a boy. He's a little young for this now (and might be frightened and never like any puppet of any kind if you start him with this one) but I will say that the Folkmanis Great White Shark puppet is the coolest puppet in the history of mankind. :D It's a huge hit with every kid who visits, especially boys. The teeth are hard plastic and the thing can actually eat stuff...probably even a whole kid arm. Argh!!!

Oh, and I decorate my table every year with the turkey. Very festive. :tongue_smilie: