Menu

This small town is hopping tonight.

And dh didn't bring his radio home. Which means I don't know what is going on. :D

In the past hour I've heard 4 sets of sirens. I heard one about an hour and a half ago and one just a little after dinner. One really startled us because it was a police car that lit up at the corner of the street. That was the one that started at the top of the hour.

Is it a full moon?

The newspaper will be interesting next week.

Newspaper? Did you say newspaper? Thank you for saying newspaper, that means you actually read it! Maybe even subscribe!

Stuff happens here often enough but I never see anything about it in the paper ...

Last eve an AWAC with satellite on top went over our house PRETTY LOW, the big city paper said there was communication problem with two 757 jets, but dh says that isn't why we saw the AWAC.

They just cruise the skies all the time for military radar. He knows too much for somebody who says he doesn't know too much.

We got to see the space station go over our home recently too! Not that we would read about that in the paper.

Smart people read the paper, I read somewhere, well-educated people. :tongue_smilie:

The newspaper has been interesting here this week. Not in a good way. Unfortunately, as my dh works at the newspaper, he's rather thoroughly and immediately exposed to the bad news...at the scene. These weeks are really hard on him.

Sorry. I know it's a downer, but it feels good to be able to say it somewhere.

Newspaper? Did you say newspaper? Thank you for saying newspaper, that means you actually read it! Maybe even subscribe!

Stuff happens here often enough but I never see anything about it in the paper ...

Last eve an AWAC with satellite on top went over our house PRETTY LOW, the big city paper said there was communication problem with two 757 jets, but dh says that isn't why we saw the AWAC.

They just cruise the skies all the time for military radar. He knows too much for somebody who says he doesn't know too much.

We got to see the space station go over our home recently too! Not that we would read about that in the paper.

Smart people read the paper, I read somewhere, well-educated people. :tongue_smilie:

As long as it was an AWAC and not the black helicopters.;) And you know the black helicopters never get reported in the paper.

Congratulations!

I should get some points. I know what PM stands for. :lol:

Yep, you can have a point for that!

Yeah, it's all pretty exciting. The PM was a bloke until the vote of no confidence this morning. We're not even due for an election for another 5 months or so.

Rosie

Good to see you are catching up with us Kiwis..... ;)

Oh, your political parties drop votes of no confidence on their leaders regularly, do they?

Hang on, Kiwis? Who are they? Someone important?

:Angel_anim:

Rosie (:smilielol5: coz I'm so funny)