Menu

Pricing books for used curriculum sale--how should I price these old textbooks?

I have several older math and English textbooks (ps textbooks from publishers such as Houghton Mifflin, Silver Burdett, Saxon, etc.). All are in good condition (some are like new). I *really* want to get rid of these books, but I also need $$ to fund next year's curriculum purchases. I'm thinking of pricing them at $2 or $3 each. Does that sound about right?

ETA: This is for the area homeschool used curriculum sale, not for an online sale. I will be transporting the books to the sale this weekend, so there will be no shipping costs involved.

Edited by ereks mom

I did a search of completed listings for Saxon 76, and it showed a student text, with home study and test packets, that sold for $30. There was also a Saxon 76 student text, which didn't sell for $2.99. The groupings seem to sell better than the single items. So I guess it depends how much you'd like to get rid of it vs. how much you need for your own purchases. $5 to 7? If you're interested in selling & shipping it, I still need that particular book. :) Maybe if it doesn't sell at the local sale, PM me?

Erica in OR