Menu

I took a break from our regular math program to do the Level 1 lessons. There aren't that many of them. I've got the set put away currently but I want to say there were fewer than 10 lessons.

Then I have my DD work through one or two of the Verbal Problems Book questions as a "warm up" prior to the regular lesson. Some days I'll take a break from the regular lessons and just have her do a page in the VP book instead.

I took a break from our regular math program to do the Level 1 lessons. There aren't that many of them. I've got the set put away currently but I want to say there were fewer than 10 lessons.

Then I have my DD work through one or two of the Verbal Problems Book questions as a "warm up" prior to the regular lesson. Some days I'll take a break from the regular lessons and just have her do a page in the VP book instead.

This is exactly what I do, based on the advice of another WTM mom. Works great!

Edited by Oak Knoll Mom
spelling

Shari, the dvd drives the basic lessons. On the days you want a break, you pop in the dvd, put up your feet, and let IT do the work! If you want to do it straight, without your regular lessons, that's fine. Or you could just do one or two lessons a week of HOE as a change of pace from your regular (what we've been doing). You'll figure it out. And yes, it IS great and IS worth the money. :)