Menu

What's your project for the weekend?

I'd like to be working on getting in the veggie garden or stripping and repainting my outdoor rockers, but I have a deadline coming up at the end of the month that I am desperately trying to make, so I will be working. (This has been a sanity break.) Back to work.

and I bought it online. I finally have gotten to look at it, and I think I have more than a weekend's worth of work to do to pull it off, and I have out of town guests with me. Oops! It looks so fun though... but now I need to turn my house into a mansion and prepare clues and UUUUUUUUUGgggggggg! What have I done?

Weekend plans that I've accomplished:

1) plan out the rest of the school year.

2) create a calendar for next school year.

3) attend our church's ladies conference (which was wonderful, btw)

4) set communion up for tomorrow morning.

Weekend plans I am working on:

1) laundry

2) cleaning the kitchen

3) post books for sale on our hs loop.

4) prepare for a deaconess meeting tomorrow, where I'll be named president of the deaconess board.

I've posted my laundry room and desk projects on my blog. Care to join in for some accountability?

But the Balcony O' Death is *down*!!! Zorak just removed the last stringer of the steps, and I think there are only two or three more joists left to remove. Tomorrow, we pour the new piers! *WOOHOO*

Dy

1. Set up birth tub...just in case. :glare:

2. Watch Final Four w/ dh. Go UNC! (One of my dc was born the night of the World Series...perhaps we'll have a Final Four baby...maybe.)

3. Get caught up on laundry...again.

4. Vacuum living room...again.

Not much fun here.

Wow! Do you have a marathon coming up?

Yes, I do. I don't know if I am going to be ready to run the whole crazy distance this time or not. I am FLOODED with deadlines and my long runs just aren't what they ought to be. My husband has been so sweet. He told me to stop stressing about it and just run the half marathon with him then he will train with me for the next whole one. He's a keeper. He and I are going on a long run tomorrow and I will see how far I go. One of his friends is an ultramarathon runner. He told me to just have fun with it even if I am not ready. He said that I should just get out there and run as long as I can and then walk or call a cab. :D

I signed up for too many classes this semester and I am hanging on by my fingernails. I take online classes through a local state university and I actually signed up for them in the middle of the night one night. No decisions should ever be made after 9 pm.

The running usually helps keep me sane but this time it is stressing me out because of the distance. I need to slow down a little, I'm sure.

You are very sweet to ask! Thanks!