Menu

MFW ECC users: A ? about the incl. science...

Sue G in PA

ECC has students studying about the different habitats as they are encountered w/in each country studied. My question is: How in depth is the study and could we comfortably include another science besides this? My plan is to finish w/ Flying Creatures by mid-fall. That's the plan. :) Then, I'd like to go into another Apologia Elem. book that won't be covered in another MFW cycle (I'm thinking either Zoo 2 or 3...probaby 2). In RtR we'll do Astronomy and Human Body (although I might replace Human Body w/ CKE Earth and Space to make one long year of Astronomy/Earth Science). Of course, that is unless Apologia comes out w/ their Anatomy book as scheduled! :) Okay, any thoughts from current or previous ECC users? Crystal? Anyone? TIA!

We're also doing ECC next year and the science thing was my concern as well. If I feel the need for more experiments or science, we'll just add experiments from Janice Van Cleaves Earth science experiment book. I think that will be plenty.

Beth