Menu

Apologia Biology with DIVE

Even though it IS quite a bit more expensive than Dive, I highly suggest checking out the new Apologia DVDs!! Wow---I have the Bio one for ds next year and previewing it---it's GREAT! AND----has better tests! :tongue_smilie: I spent huge $$ last year on the whole Apolo Bio package from SL and couldn't sell at a loss after it did NOT work with dd at all---SO glad Apol is now selling these DVDs. They are from Red Wagon Tutorial and CBD does sell them!

Even though it IS quite a bit more expensive than Dive, I highly suggest checking out the new Apologia DVDs!! Wow---I have the Bio one for ds next year and previewing it---it's GREAT! AND----has better tests! :tongue_smilie: I spent huge $$ last year on the whole Apolo Bio package from SL and couldn't sell at a loss after it did NOT work with dd at all---SO glad Apol is now selling these DVDs. They are from Red Wagon Tutorial and CBD does sell them!

I saw those last night and started a different thread asking about them. About how long is each lecture? Is there a lecture for each module? Are the lectures a white board or do you actually see the speaker? Thank you!

We used the Dive DVDs with Apologia Biology this past year. I really liked them. They have a syllabus on their webiste that matches the DVD to the Apologia Biology book. I loved the labs. Even though we have slides and a good microscope watching the labs on the DVDs first was a plus. When we did our disections we would watch the DVD and pause it to do our disections and then fill out their lab sheets.

God bless,

Vicki