Menu

Wheeee! Only a few more hours until FRINGE finale!

I have a feeling it's going to be great! I'm ready for a good Walterism or two :)

I always keep a notebook around to write them down. I *heart* Walter. Have we heard if they are renewing Fringe? I know they canceled Flash Forward, so tonight will be the series finale for it. :toetap05:

They were considering canceling V, I believe, due to the slow start it had. But they picked up and they sooooo KICKED IT into gear with the finale! Finally! I believe they are keeping V as it does have potential, a good cast, and LOST is disappearing.

I <3 Walter! He's the heart of the show.

I love Fringe!! However, I hated that old-timey episode they did a few weeks ago. I fast forwarded right through it! Can't wait to see what happens tonight!

I LOVED that episode, but I know lots of friends who didn't. I though it was a really good view into Walter's mind...if you get bored someday, watch it with that mindset, and you'll find it is full of interesting info.

I LOVED that episode, but I know lots of friends who didn't. I though it was a really good view into Walter's mind...if you get bored someday, watch it with that mindset, and you'll find it is full of interesting info.

:lol::lol: A journey into Walter's mind is quite the ride. I loved the singing corpses. It really did have a sweet ending, I hope for something as touching tonight.

we tend to break out in song during school, it's one of the ways I cope with stress, so ds and I thought it was hilarious.

Thanks for the encouragement - it's the only one I've skipped. (I usually watch them on Hulu the following weekend.) I'll have to go back and check it out.