Menu

Daily Geography vs. Map Skills for Today

mom26

Has anyone used both of these to compare?

I've used Map Skills for Today but we do not do it daily so the idea of daily geography appeals to me

I checked the blurb in RR and it appears that this is teacher directed-not independent.

It is a bit pricey too but I see there is a student workbook (no answers) that is much cheaper...anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks!!

Kathi

• 1 month later...
What about Maps, Charts and Graphs? I've been leaning towards Daily Georgraphy, but then found the MCP Maps, Charts and Graphs and wondered how it compared.

I never saw that one before~ I'll be watching this thread!!

Blessings,

kathi

What about Maps, Charts and Graphs? I've been leaning towards Daily Georgraphy, but then found the MCP Maps, Charts and Graphs and wondered how it compared.

I haven't used the Daily Geography, though have looked at the workbooks many times. I love many of their products, but the geography ones feel too much like a workbook to me.

We have used the first three in the MCP series and love them. To me, they seem more focused w/o crossing that line of 'filling in a blank for the sake of filling in a blank,' if that makes sense.

DS has sensory issues and normally hates the type of paper that MCP uses, but he loves their geography books so doesn't complain!