Menu

Yes, I'm cleaning AGAIN - HOARDERS got to me!

I saw someone else post on this last week or so. I was flipping throught the channels last night and I watched about 1/2 a show and that was ENOUGH for me! :lol:

I already have a well organized clean house BUT some of it was getting to me. The secretary desk where we do morning lessons got filled up AGAIN and it's become mental clutter.

TIME TO GET RID OF STUFF! :D

Hmm, interesting. I wish the show had that effect on me. Actually, I love watching it, never miss an episode (dh thinks I'm nuts!) In my case, though, I think it is encouraging to see people who are truly clinical, so I can feel better about my "mess". Well, it's not thaaaat bad, so why worry about it! :lol::lol:

Hmm, interesting. I wish the show had that effect on me. Actually, I love watching it, never miss an episode (dh thinks I'm nuts!) In my case, though, I think it is encouraging to see people who are truly clinical, so I can feel better about my "mess". Well, it's not thaaaat bad, so why worry about it! :lol::lol:

Hahahaha, Asmaa, you and mess?? They do not go together. Now come see my "school-room" and you might run in fear! Hopefully I'll get to it within the next couple of days.

I don't watch the show, but I love visiting people with neat and loved homes and then come back home, all inspired to make my place nice and organized.

this is the very reason I have a garage sale every year. Even though I only make about $200, it is so worth getting rid of the extra stuff. As soon as one garage sale is over, I begin collecting stuff for next years sale...this years is scheduled for June 19th and I can't wait...I hate clutter and junk just collecting dust and taking up valuable space....UGH!!!!!!!!!!!! Just the thought of it drives me nuts!