Menu

The Mom Song. Extremely funny.

Anita Renfroe IS a genius! This has circulated for awhile- I used it during a talk at MOPS once. Such fun. My kids said I sound just like some of those things. Oh well.

Here is Anita's version- I think it's the original.

Edited by JVA

Anita Renfroe IS a genius! This has circulated for awhile- I used it during a talk at MOPS once. Such fun. My kids said I sound just like some of those things. Oh well.

Here is Anita's version- I think it's the original.

Actually, I believe that both versions are Anita Renfroe, just several years passed between them.

I'm glad the original is back on You Tube. It was removed for awhile because of copyright violations. I remember she wrote at the time that she never intended for that original concert to go public (the one in the brown suit, with the circles backdrop). She didn't like the way it sounded, so she released a more polished version. I got a DVD of one of her concerts, and the version in that concert was more like the later (stronger, lower key, wearing the sleeveless top) version. (It might have even been the same concert, I can't remember).

I like the original version better because she's funnier. Thanks for posting it. I thought it was gone forever.