Menu

Anyone doing Latin Prep 3 next year? Interested in an online class?

Penny

I'm researching doing an online class with Lily Jane Hart, at the LatinTutuor.net. She custom designs classes, which is exactly what we need, as I can't find a good online fit for dc who have finished LP 2. For 4 or 5 students the price is only $20 per student. (Class size limited to 5 students and I have 2.)

Anyone interested?

If not, I'm seriously considering the class just for my 2, but it would be fun (and cheaper) to have more!

BTW, the other thing you might consider doing is having her use a text like Latin for the New Millenium. That would be on the right level for your students, be something that is teacher-intensive to do on your own (reading and translation driven), and would be something more kids could jump into from a variety of curricula. You could have them do LP3 on the side. :)

Is that price per class session, per semester, or what?

The price is per class, but I think it is very reasonable.

Well, I've only spoken with her about a custom LP 3 class, as this would fit my dc. She does specialize in custom designing classes, so, for LP1 you may want to check it out.

Well, the thing dd likes about Latin Prep is that she can do it on her own. She is only in Latin Prep 2, though, so if she really starts having trouble in Latin Prep 3, I'll look you up . . . :)

You have an exceptional daughter! Not many could handle LP2 on their own.