Menu

Northern Virginia Home Education Conference, July 9 &10, Dulles Expo Ctr

I wish I could go and there is a slim possibility we can swing it since my dh is starting that job down there in one week;) Ds and I will still be living up with dh home on the weekends for the foreseeable future till we save up and make the best decision. Dh did manage to get a roommate who is a good friend of the family and who was looking for a roommate anyway:party: My only problem is I will be dependent on dh to get us down there since I do not drive on the interstates;).

I wish I could go and there is a slim possibility we can swing it since my dh is starting that job down there in one week;) Ds and I will still be living up with dh home on the weekends for the foreseeable future till we save up and make the best decision. Dh did manage to get a roommate who is a good friend of the family and who was looking for a roommate anyway:party: My only problem is I will be dependent on dh to get us down there since I do not drive on the interstates;).

I'm so glad you have things sorted out with you dh. PM me with particulars and maybe I can help out if you will be 'here' that weekend.:001_smile:

Is it done by the same people as last year? I really liked this conference last year and am thinking of attending again.

I am probably not going to go to Richmond since I am a old earth creationist and Ken Ham is the keynote speaker.

Christina: HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, I don't know if these are the same people from last year. You might have to check out the link and let me know: www.novaconference.net

I haven't ever been to a homeschooling conference, and I haven't been to Dulles Expo Ctr since 2002 - when 'French County Living' (now defunct) had a warehouse sale, and dh didn't buy the $2000. drop leaf table that was marked down to $414.00 :w00t::svengo:

I am expecting that I will have a more positive experience this time!:glare:

I've attended this conference the last couple of years and loved it--esp last year when SWB and Jessie Wise attended and each spoke several times. And yes, SWB autographed a book for me, yippee! It's the closest I've come to being a groupie! :lol:

I think you'll have a good experience, Mariann--I have nothing negative to say about the NoVA conference. Exhibitors are always friendly and helpful, and the workshop speakers are approachable, informative, and helpful as well.

Hope to attend this year too--if I do, I'll look for you! :)

I've attended this conference the last couple of years and loved it--esp last year when SWB and Jessie Wise attended and each spoke several times. And yes, SWB autographed a book for me, yippee! It's the closest I've come to being a groupie! :lol:

I think you'll have a good experience, Mariann--I have nothing negative to say about the NoVA conference. Exhibitors are always friendly and helpful, and the workshop speakers are approachable, informative, and helpful as well.

Hope to attend this year too--if I do, I'll look for you! :)

Thank you so much for the positive information! :)

I will be at the RFWP/MCT booth so PLEASE come by and say hi.:seeya: