Menu

Midlife CRISIS!

Nope. See, my thought on parenting is that if I do certain things it will lose the appeal for the children. ;). Thus far so good.

Their rebellion will be to be conservative in appearance which is my entire goal.

My oldest son likes to look like a business man, my other son is very sports minded and my daughter while a budding fashionista limits her creative expression to her clothing.

*I am being very tongue in cheek here. It is a running joke dh and I have.

Edited by Eleni

I was a pretty good girl. My mom not only let me, but helped me do some strange stuff with my hair. It was a lot of fun and honestly a really safe way to be different. It wasn't rebellious at all. In fact, it was nice bonding. Hair grows back. Hair can be cut off. It's such a safe thing to mess around with.

When I turned 40, I came thisclose to getting a tatoo...would have been my first one. Didn't do it...but I was close. :D

You are not middle aged, btw. At 43, I am.

I can think of much weirder things than pink hair. The navel piercing scares me because of the pain and all, but go for it if it would make you happy. :001_smile:

txmama:

So there must have been sth that held you back from getting tatted...