Menu

20/20/20 Book Challenge

I have read 10 Horatio Alger books (actually 12 books). Now I just need to figure out what I am going to read for the other 10 books (similar ... either same author or same topic). I was considering 10 Eyewitness books, but am thinking maybe I should consider reading 10 more challenging books since I flew through the Alger books (as well as about 30 others) since the beginning of the year. Does anybody have any suggestions? I don't want to read anything disturbing or graphic (makes me have nightmares).

I have read 10 Horatio Alger books (actually 12 books). Now I just need to figure out what I am going to read for the other 10 books (similar ... either same author or same topic). I was considering 10 Eyewitness books, but am thinking maybe I should consider reading 10 more challenging books since I flew through the Alger books (as well as about 30 others) since the beginning of the year. Does anybody have any suggestions? I don't want to read anything disturbing or graphic (makes me have nightmares).

Well since there are really no rules of what to read, except those you impose on yourself, why not the DK books? I read a lot of youth fiction last year, some of it ahead of my ds, some of it because *I* enjoyed it.

Maybe reading the DK books will spark an interest in one area that you could explore further with a more challenging book on the same topic.