Menu

What size binder for each unit of TOG Redesign (without page protectors)?

HappyGrace

Do you find you have plenty of room in the 2 inch? Glad that will work-the others are pretty pricey!

Yup, the 2-inchers are just the right size. The pages aren't squished, but they're not swimming in there either.

In case this makes a difference for you... I also have the Redesign Print Package from TOG. I know they offer a service where they print out the DE packages for an added fee and I'm not sure if the paper weight is the same. I hate to keep qualifying my answer, but I don't want to lead you astray :001_smile:.

I have my units in 2 inch binders. (no page protectors) :001_smile:

To clarify: One 2-inch binder for EACH unit. So, four 2-inch binders per year.

I think the pages fit with plenty of room. I don't like page protectors b/c I want to write (in pencil) on my pages. I always underline the most important info from teacher's notes. I know some say you can use a dry erase marker, but I prefer pencil.

Shannon

Thanks, everyone! (Yes, Shelly-I see your point-these are the offset print ones, not the ones printed from DE!)

I love the idea of taking out only a week at a time! I think I would put each unit in its own 2" binder, and then take out the week I'm working on and put it in one of those tiny, skinny binders (1/2"?) That would avoid all the bulk from the weeks I am not working on. THANKS!