Menu

X-post: My missionary friend in Mexico is looking for curriculum written in Spanish

So I have a missionary friend in Mexico. She knows I homeschool. so she's asked me to help.

She has a native, Spanish-speaking friend there who would like to homeschool her children. But she's having trouble locating curriculum that's written in Spanish.

All I could find so far are Rod and Staff, which looks like just carries their Reading and Math in Spanish; and Ace Paces, which has a bit more.

Anyone know of any other publishers who offer materials in Spanish? I don't know the ages of her kids yet, and I'm thinking they'd *prefer a Christian curriculum, but with such limited choices, I'd be willing to send along links to secular curriculum, too.

Thanks!

Can I refer to a Spanish homeschool group I'm a part of? There are many from all over the Spanish-speaking world, but a majority are in Mexico. She may even find a connection in her area. It's EducandoEnFamilia, a yahoo group. The Spanish bookstores in my area buy Esfinge and Fernandez Editorez materials (well, and others too- Trillas, Arco Iris). Also, one of the owners told me they sell many educational materials in the bookstores there, so she may have to branch out and not think of "curriculum" per se, but subjects. But, the above yahoo group is an excellent resource to start.