Menu

Oak Meadow 5th Grade TM

Guest Cindie2dds

I would pm either Audrey or Closeacademy. They have used/are using that level and could give you more detail. I have sent them several pms each and they have always graciously answered all my OM questions. HTH!

I have one that came with the set I bought used. It has the answers to the grammar and science activities.

We are about 9 weeks in and I have used it once to check answers for grammar. I don't think you really need it.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to help.:001_smile:

Are you using it? That’s so exciting. I can’t tell you how many times I have drooled over OM 5. I think I’ll have to use it one of these years. Can’t wait to hear how you like it.

I have used OM in the early years, and didn’t care for it much, but I think I would enjoy years 5-8.

I have one that came with the set I bought used. It has the answers to the grammar and science activities.

We are about 9 weeks in and I have used it once to check answers for grammar. I don't think you really need it.

If you have any questions, I'm happy to help.:001_smile:

Hmmm..........I might need to get it then. I don't plan to use the Science Syllabus ( I have it though) but I do need some hand holding with regards to grammar and writing.

Are you using it? That’s so exciting. I can’t tell you how many times I have drooled over OM 5. I think I’ll have to use it one of these years. Can’t wait to hear how you like it.

I have used OM in the early years, and didn’t care for it much, but I think I would enjoy years 5-8.

I have looked at OM before in the past too but have never used it. I really like the writing assignments in OM 5. She will supplement some with MFW EXP1850 since her older brother will be using it. If all goes well I plan to use for 6th grade. Not sure if we'll continue after that.