Menu

Trouble purchasing TOG...

corbie

Never w/ TOG, but I suspect that it is just because some security certificate needs to be renewed. My church's website comes up as being unsecure, but I know for certain from our administrator that they just don't want to shell out money for whatever it is that makes the problem go away.

The TOG people are super helpful, so if you wait until this morning at 10 EST and call them, they'll be happy to help. Oh, and let them know about the security issue too.

I called yesterday and got a recording. I left a message. No one has called back yet.

I'm especially nervous because someone got my credit card info from Paypal and charged $150 right before Christmas. It took a month to get the funds back in my account. I am now scared to make any on-line purchases but particularly when my computer says it isn't safe.

So, I guess I will try to call again today. Thanks for the responses. I wanted to make sure it was not just my computer.

I bought TOG Y2 U3 not long ago. All is going well, but I went to purchase Y2 U4 and my computer says there is a problem with the security of their site. Anyone else have this problem?

Ray will take care of you!

Just recently my dh rebuilt my computer, and of course it messed up my licenses. Ray took care of it and got me up and running again. PM me if you need his direct e-mail address at TOG.

Heather