Menu

Should I sell my T-tapp DVD's?

I bought them a year ago. We watched it one time. I thought it was the one that they do in schools, and I ordered it because DD and I both have ADHD, but I ordered the wrong thing. They have a no return policy. I thought maybe I will use it for my own fitness, since I have chronic muscle problems. IDK. There is a steep learning curve and I am afraid of injuring myself. I am thinking something else might be a better fit for me (like calisthenics).

What do you think I should do?

I have these...I own the basic and complete workout which is about one hour long

I don't like doing them, but I feel great when I do, it's like going to the chiropracter. I do feel so much better when I do them.

It totally aligns your spine, and I feel it's the BEST exercise!

Once you do them a few times it's very easy. It took me maybe 3 times to get it right.

She is constantly telling, reminding you of your form the whole time.

So, for me, i'd keep them. As you get older you may want them.

I'd sell them. In fact, I have a set I've been thinking about selling. I didn't like the workout at all. It made my back hurt MORE and trying to contort my legs and feet and back into certain weird postures just wasn't happening. It felt SO unnatural!

If you aren't going to use it,....get rid of it! (I'm saying that to ME as much as you!)