Menu

I just got a delivery

My first installment of books for next year! I am now looking at The Kingfisher History Encyclopedia, The Usborne Internet-Linked Encyclopedia of World History, The Student Bible Atlas, and The Victor Journey Through the Bible! I can't beleive how excited I am for next year! Am I a geek or what? :D I also got some books for myself - Pete Enn's Inspiration and Incarnation: Evangelicals and the Problem of the Old Testament and Tremper Longman's How to Read the Proverbs. I think I'm going to be up all night. I feel like a kid. :lol:

My first installment of books for next year! I am now looking at The Kingfisher History Encyclopedia, The Usborne Internet-Linked Encyclopedia of World History, The Student Bible Atlas, and The Victor Journey Through the Bible! I can't beleive how excited I am for next year! Am I a geek or what? :D I also got some books for myself - Pete Enn's Inspiration and Incarnation: Evangelicals and the Problem of the Old Testament and Tremper Longman's How to Read the Proverbs. I think I'm going to be up all night. I feel like a kid. :lol:

That's one of the reasons I love doing Usborne so much. We get at least one box of books a week and when I have a big event coming up we get 5 or 6 boxes (once when 10 came, I was a bit overwhelmed). It's like Christmas once a week.:party:

That also makes up for the fact that I am having to restrain myself from getting anything for "next" year. I don't want to have to move it come June, if I don't need it before then.

Hey I just thought of something, I could start planning now, eventhough I can't buy anything. Maybe that would distract me from the stress of trying to find a house, when dh keeps changing his mind about what kind of house he wants. :willy_nilly: