Menu

Hair removal ideas for dd unibrow?

My dd has a unibrow. When she was 6 she started shaving between her eyebrows after another child said something to her.

Around age 10 I started waxing since she wasn't so accurate with the shaver. I don't wax above or below the eyebrows, just the hairs in between to make them into two separate brows. The problem is that as the hairs grow back they are pretty dark, but too short to tweeze or wax. It sort of looks like a five o'clock shadow. It really bothers her and she is right at the age where she wants to put her best foot forward.

Does any one know anything about permanent hair removal? I am not even sure how to start researching.

My dd has a unibrow. When she was 6 she started shaving between her eyebrows after another child said something to her.

Around age 10 I started waxing since she wasn't so accurate with the shaver. I don't wax above or below the eyebrows, just the hairs in between to make them into two separate brows. The problem is that as the hairs grow back they are pretty dark, but too short to tweeze or wax. It sort of looks like a five o'clock shadow. It really bothers her and she is right at the age where she wants to put her best foot forward.

Does any one know anything about permanent hair removal? I am not even sure how to start researching.

Honestly, I wax DD 8, DS 11, and DH and myself weekly. If you apply baby powder first, it grabs the baby hairs, usually. Frustrating, isn't it?