Menu

Burning photos to DVD

I want to burn photos to a DVD for a co-op class I am teaching. I just want to be able to show the kids photos of China and Japan on my television.

I do not have DVD burning capability on my computer, and I am to not a techy person that while I could go out and buy a DVD burner, I probably would never get it to work. Seriously. I've spent two days trying to figure out how to do this and I am so frustrated.

Is there some way I can put photos on a thumbdrive and have a DVD made? Kinkos and Walmart don't show that on their websites. I just want a really simple slide show. I down loaded one already and added photos, but then I figured out that I can't actually burn them from my computer. Arg.

I want to burn photos to a DVD for a co-op class I am teaching. I just want to be able to show the kids photos of China and Japan on my television.

I do not have DVD burning capability on my computer, and I am to not a techy person that while I could go out and buy a DVD burner, I probably would never get it to work. Seriously. I've spent two days trying to figure out how to do this and I am so frustrated.

Is there some way I can put photos on a thumbdrive and have a DVD made? Kinkos and Walmart don't show that on their websites. I just want a really simple slide show. I down loaded one already and added photos, but then I figured out that I can't actually burn them from my computer. Arg.

You might be able to work with a friend who has a DVD burning feature on his/her computer. Otherwise, check out the services at Kodak, Shutterfly, and Snapfish.

Do you have powerpoint? If so, put them in that and burn onto CD or put the file on the thumb drive. Make sure that your presentation computer has PP too.

No, no Powerpoint:( But my DH has powerpoint. He didn't think I could burn it to a DVD, though, and I wouldn't have access to his computer to hook it to my television, even if we had whatever hardware you need to do that.

sorry, I missed the "on the television" part. :(

I think Wal-Mart has the service you are looking for and it might not be too expensive. You upload to their website and order it.

Another option is to try find a friend who has a DVD burner and the software to make movies out of pictures. Windows Live Gallery is a free download and will do this for you.