Menu

Need AP World History exam site in La.

My dd is studying for several ap exams. I've located schools willing to let her test with their students but haven't found a school that's giving the world history exam. The college board folks haven't been helpful at all. They told me to call back in a month :glare: to see if there is a school giving the exam. And even then, they will only give me the info 'if that school allows them to give out the info.' So, I can't find a test site and they can't find one for me. They could not even search schools by state. They had me giving them any zip codes to try different locations. Very strange. Then for several schools they said 'oh, they're not allowing us to give out any information', or 'we don't know if they are participating yet this year'. Very frustrating. Do any of you know of a high school in Louisiana or in Texas that's giving the AP World History exam? I'd really appreciate the help.

Oh my goodness, a wonderful lady called from one of the local high schools and offered to give my dd the exam she needs, even though they don't offer that course. She's lining up an office and a teacher to administer the test. She said another outside student took several ap exams at their school last year (that they don't normally offer) and that he did quite well. Isn't that fantastic! We're all set now and won't have to drive a zillion miles to take the exam.

Thanks again, Moira, for the website.

• 3 years later...

four years later, the link is still good, and just saved us!  thank you soooo much!

it turns out we actually know the family of one of the principals from one of the schools offering AP bio, so i will call on monday and see what we can do :).

thanks again,

ann