Menu

Hands and Hearts History Kits are back!

angela&4boys

For those who don't already know, the Hands & Hearts History Kits are back! They were unable to offer them for quite some time due to tight small business constraints, but they are available again. I received an email notification about it and wanted to let everyone know not only because they offer a unique and quality product, but also because of a need they have. Many of you know their youngest ds has had serious health problems and have been hit hard financially for some time. Read more about that here.

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!

It's really unfortunate that they have faced such hardship with their child and his health problems. However, I will never order from their company again (unless, I suppose, as a purely charitable effort and not because I ever hope to use the materials they sell). My experience with them and their total lack of customer service and professionalism was the worst book or curriculum-buying experience I have ever had. It took them over 5 months to send my order (a rather large one), during which time I attempted to contact them *repeatedly*. I never received any response at all, and had given up all hope of ever receiving a response (and had I not been aware of their personal situation, I would have pursued action with my credit card company) when the items finally arrived.

Of course, lol, the school year was older and I no longer needed any of the items I had initially ordered.

If there are others out there who have had good experiences, that's wonderful. But I won't order from them again, nor will I suggest that others do so -- except, perhaps, out of the kindness of their hearts. Certainly not because they plan to *use* the materials.

It's really unfortunate that they have faced such hardship with their child and his health problems. However, I will never order from their company again (unless, I suppose, as a purely charitable effort and not because I ever hope to use the materials they sell). My experience with them and their total lack of customer service and professionalism was the worst book or curriculum-buying experience I have ever had. It took them over 5 months to send my order (a rather large one), during which time I attempted to contact them *repeatedly*. I never received any response at all, and had given up all hope of ever receiving a response (and had I not been aware of their personal situation, I would have pursued action with my credit card company) when the items finally arrived.

Of course, lol, the school year was older and I no longer needed any of the items I had initially ordered.

If there are others out there who have had good experiences, that's wonderful. But I won't order from them again, nor will I suggest that others do so -- except, perhaps, out of the kindness of their hearts. Certainly not because they plan to *use* the materials.

I purchased from them once, and my experience was similar to this.