Menu

Has anyone used Time Travelers

Free Indeed

study by http://www.homeschoolinthewoods.com/ ? I was thinking of how fun this looks, but wondering if it really is as good as it looks. Anyone here really use it? How much prep time does it involve? It looks like print and go for the most part. I am not a good "fun" mom, but I wanted to add some of that in this year. We will be doing year 3 with Biblioplan - or core 3 and core 100 (borrowed and put together used)- I can't decide. :confused: So if you have any advice on that while you are at it, I'll sure listen. :bigear:

I have always wanted to do crafty type things with my kids, but never could seem to pull it off. With this, we are actually getting to do some hands on stuff, and my kids are enjoying it, even my 13 yob. I also like all of the extra info that is available, kind of like a manual that is also on the CD. There are more projects/ideas than you could ever do, so you can pick and choose as well.

Hope that help some!

Pamela

I've not used them yet so I can't offer any advice, but there have been some discussions about them.

Time Travelers vs. History Pockets

Time Travelers - Are They Worth the Money?

Homeschool in the Woods

Time Travelers CDs as a US History spine

Another lapbook Q? Home School in the Woods...

HTH!

AllSmiles :)

Why can I never find all that when I search? :D Thank you!

I have always wanted to do crafty type things with my kids, but never could seem to pull it off. With this, we are actually getting to do some hands on stuff, and my kids are enjoying it, even my 13 yob. I also like all of the extra info that is available, kind of like a manual that is also on the CD. There are more projects/ideas than you could ever do, so you can pick and choose as well.

Hope that help some!

Pamela

Thank you! :001_smile:

We're using them this year and have really enjoyed them! The projects are great but some of them do take a bit of time to set up. Of course, that could be my own issue as I like to have things "pick up" and "ready to go" when I do projects with my boys (I do most of the cutting and such). I was hesitant to do a few of the projects that took more time to put together (weaving a mattress frame, sewing and stuffing a mattress, and weaving a blanket...all on a small scale, mind you) but these have been my boys' favorite.:001_smile:

I have found them to be a great addition to our literature readings. :D